Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dad's Gone

He died Friday night, apparently.

I think I'm in some kind of state of shock, and I really don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I don't know if there's a will or anything.

I'm absolutely sick with stress. I don't want things. I don't want stuff. I can get that on my own. I can't have the house; I can't afford its upkeep.

I just want this over with, so I can move on with my life.

I know it sounds really selfish, but there is an element of practicality here.

Besides, I do have my memories of him from life. That's more valuble than anything.

I have a lot of things on my mind right now...

3 Comments:

Blogger MeritAset said...

Oh hon *hugs* I'm so sorry.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a dotties weight loss zone site about other weight loss stuff.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Roy Naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees dog. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is dog site/blog. It pretty much covers dog related stuff.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home